8th GLFF/ OPENING NIGHT GALA
THURSDAY, SEPT. 13 @ 6:00 PM
HARN MUSEUM OF ART – PAVILION AND PROMENADE | S.W. 34TH STREET AND HULL ROAD | GAINESVILLE, FL 32611
Enjoy a night full of Latin culture flavors from local restaurants.
Special appearance by Cuban-American fashion designer, Nicole Di Rocco, who brings to Gainesville for the first time the Interactive Fashion Display of Nicolita Swimwear.
Followed by screening of “Past-Port: Cuba – The Search for Nicolita” at 7:00PM
- Director: Victoria Condor-Williams
- Program Director: Ines Rios
- Public Relation Director: Priscilla Kissinger
- Finacial Director: Alisa Woofter
- Festival Coordinator: Maria Del Pilar Paz
- Festival Coordinator: Francia Portillo
- Opening Night Coordinator: Sonia Tergas
- Festival Volunteer Coodinator: Maria Eugenia Zelaya
- Festival Volunteer: Katerine Resek
- Festival Volunteer: Adriana Suarez